Thursday 3 December 2009

Fourth training session - 2nd of Dec

Plan

  • 3X10
  • To try and repair the damage I did by raising the criteria too fast. (Sigh!)
  • The way to do it was to go back to having the target stick very close to him every time so I do not accidently trigger chasing/biting. Setting up for success.

Training


  • 3X10
  • I'm sitting down in the kitchen.
  • Slow down tempo.
  • Target still so no biting/chasing occurs.

Analysing

  • Some slight biting in the last set as well even though it constantly became better.
  • Next training: exactly the same until no biting occurs at all.
> Reason for being so meticulous about the target is that I might want to use it for other things in the future so I want the target work to be as clean as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment