Saturday 7 March 2009

Watching BH test

Today I went to the Trial at South Valley Sports Dog Club. I watched the BH test. It is the first one I have ever seen and it was very interesting.

I realize that, apart from our concentration problems in the heel work that I am already addressing I also need to train with gun shot during heel work and during down stays.

Then it is just little things like training her to have a group of people stepping in towards her in a very tight circle while she is sitting down beside me. To be honest I do not think that will be a problem at all but at least I can train her for it anyway.

Tomorrow Andrew and I are going to watch the Schutzhund I-III obedience and protection work. Also that will be the first time I see it live.

I received Elsas performance book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment